Lunes, Abril 13, 2015

My Second Practicum at Philippine Airlines

I had my second practicum with the same establishment, same company, same department, same division but different office.

I was assigned at the Equipment and Supplies Office, still under the Cabin Services Sub-Department. They are more likely getting male trainees than of female trainees because the work is more on carrying cabin cases, suit cases and other cabin equipment yet I still insisted to be part of this office. And there were no regrets at all. I really enjoyed the work. It was not exhausting than what it looks like. Good thing, I was adaptable and flexible enough to adjust in a new environment. My first practicum was more on clerical work while the second one is more into socializing and providing the needs of the cabin crews.

I learned to be more careful and responsible. There was a time that I haven’t monitored whether the flight steward had made his signature on the withdrawal form. It happened during my first day of training so I lost my nerve and felt bad about it. I was so careless that I searched for piles of papers searching for whose signature was that. Good thing, the flight steward went back at the office for he forgot to get his uniform. Since then, I became more alert and responsible.

I am very much thankful of this opportunity, I learned a lot.

This is what our office looks like. 


Some of the nicest people at PAL



The flight stewards from ICCT 15-08


During the United colors of PAL Christmas party.
It was really fun and challenging for we competed with our fellow trainees coming from the different department.



Photo grabbed from Mr. Leonides Pena

We were so attached and were bonded like a family. I had my last day at PAL last March 13, 2015.

2 komento:

  1. Pano po kayo nagpasa ng cv? Ilang days bago tawagan at magoojt na ako thiss summer po tysm po

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hello! Pwede ka magwalk-in sa Philippine Airlines, PNB sa Pasay then ileave mo ung resume mo sa guard. Sa case ko kasi may kakilala ako then siya nagbigay pero mabilis naman sila tumawag. Maybe mag allot ka ng 1 month or more bago ka magstart sa OJT mo. Thank you

      Burahin